Now Accepting Applications for the Following Positions:
Title: Parts Manager (full-time)Job Description: Body Works Plus is growing and we need good people to grow with us. The Parts Manager is responsible for accurately ordering, invoicing, mirror matching, and returning parts. You'll also need to follow up on outstanding return credits and negotiate with parts vendors for discounts and minimizing return rates.
Benefits include: Paid vacation and personal days*, employee medical coverage 75% of employee cost, paid Group Term Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Plan*, paid Group Long Term Disability*, paid employee education (ICAR, PPG, etc.)*, closed major holidays and weekends (possible Saturday workday)*. We have a professional, progressive work environment geared to continually improve the health of the business, as well as the morale and productivity of each employee.
If you are interested in filling this position, please fill out the online application below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
*After eligibility periods, subject to terms of employee manual.
Title: Detail Technician/Apprentice
Job Description: The Detail Technician/Apprentice is responsible for preparing the vehicle for delivery as quickly as possible in a safe and quality manner, with a fit and finish that meets or exceeds the original factory fit and finish. The end result should be an invisible repair.
* Complete all repair assignments according to the methods and objectives.
* You must provide your own set of basic hand tools including, but not limited to, wrenches, pliers, screw drivers, sockets, ratchets, etc. Tools should be stored in a mobile tool cabinet. If not available will help assist in providing.
* Inspect every vehicle as it enters the detail shop to ensure that it has passed all previous inspections and standards. Read the entire Work Order thoroughly and visually inspect the vehicle to check that all the repairs listed are complete. Give extra attention to any special promises or notes, and if any discrepancies are found notify the appropriate person immediately.
* Protect the customer’s car to prevent damage during the repairs. This includes but is not limited to seat bags, floor mats, car covers, welding blankets, masking paper, or any other practical method that yields positive results.
* If the job assigned requires that you replace any parts, check all the parts for correctness before starting the repair and notify the appropriate person of any incorrect parts. Be responsible and accountable for all parts for any jobs that are assigned to you. Be organized and develop a system for holding the parts until they are installed on the vehicle.
* Inspect your work and that of others to ensure that the vehicle is delivered with a fit and finish equal or superior to the original factory fit and finish.
* Remain conscious of, and make every effort to achieve the objectives outlined on the delivery list of cars scheduled. Sometimes this requires working overtime to meet the objectives.
* Upon completion of a job, or nearing completion of a job, advise the production manager and request a new assignment.
* Maintain a good work attitude and cooperate with managers and fellow employees in a positive spirit of teamwork.
* Order and maintain an accurate inventory of all the necessary detailing products listed in the chapter titled Detailing Procedures in Section 4.
Careers At Body Works Plus
If you are in the process of looking for a new career and you want to become part of an exceptional team, Body Works Plus is an excellent place to consider! We are not a big chain Auto Body Repair shop. As a family owned and operated business, we take pride in providing the highest quality repairs and customer service available in the auto body repair industry.
We know the key to operating a successful auto body repair business all starts with happy employees. Therefore, we strive to be knowledgeable and reliable to our customer's needs while remaining dedicated to our employees and their families by providing a safe and secure work environment compassionate to their needs.
In addition to competitive pay and benefits, we help our employees stay on the cutting edge of manufacturer certifications and training. As an I-Car Gold Class shop with certifications from Pro-First and Assured Performance, we offer great opportunities for you to grow in your career.
Employment Inquiry Form
Please use the form below to start the application process with Body Works Plus. If a position is available or becomes available in the future and you are a qualified candidate, we will reach out to you and start the interview process. If you have any trouble submitting the form below, please send us a message by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*All information submitted below will be held in strict confidence. We will not attempt to contact your current or previous employer(s) without your permission.
Your health and safety are our top priority. In order to serve you best during these unprecedented times, we are taking every precaution to make sure you are accommodated responsibly. We are sanitizing vehicles upon arrival and exit, offering pickup and drop off services, using electronic services for payments and paperwork, and our staff is following the recommended CDC guidelines for social distancing.